Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 1 - 4 States Seen!

So our trip yesterday was pretty uneventful. There was one amazing thing that happened!! I drove more than Noel!! He was so amazed! Haha. Our first order of business...get the mini-van. I was joking with the guy at the counter...okay not really. I was pretty serious. I told him how many miles we had to go and asked for the sweetest one he had. Noel said asking for the sweetest mini-van was like asking for the cutest turtle...haha. Anyway, he hooked us up! We got a Chrysler Town and Country. WITH SATELITE RADIO!!!! After this we said goodbye to my mom and headed out. Our first stop was FSU stadium. We had to introduce Pierre to his new mate! Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App Falling Waters State Park outside Chiply, Fl. It was beautiful! It's the tallest water fall in Florida. Here is a photo. I will post a better one later. Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App Other than my getting to eat Whataburger... Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App It was pretty uneventful. We arrived safely at Hali's around midnight and now I am watching Goonies with Jezzy and Jada. Good morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scribble Here