Thursday, January 26, 2012

A few dates confirmed...

Well, we will know where we will be at least the 1st 6 days of the trip!  :-) 

The trip will officially begin when I pack our bags the day before we leave which is June 5th.  On the 5h, Noel and I will travel to Tallahassee to spend a few days at my moms house.  On the 7th, we will pick up the rental vehicle at 2:00 PM and head to New Orleans!!  We will spend 2 nights with Hali at her house (one of which we have a massive night planned with her family) and then on the (very early) morning of the 9th, we will head to Monroe!  I will only get to see my family for 2 or 3 nights, but I am so very excited!  I miss them so much.  Especially my grandparents.

The rest of the trip specifically is not set in stone yet, but it's nice having a beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scribble Here