Sunday, May 27, 2012

Just A Few Minor Changes

Itinerary has changed a little bit.  This is the new plan (as of now).

June 5th - Noel and I will leave Fort Myers and head to Tallahassee.  Within the next week or so, we will visit, my mom, my best friend Hali in New Orleans, my family in Monroe, and my family in Dallas.  Noel and I may also visit Carlsbad Caverns in Carlsbad, NM.  On June 13th we will arrive at the home of Noel's cousin Jovana in El Paso. Jovana will pack up and come with us for a few days so the next morning we are off to Phoenix!

Mexico is out of the question now since I found at that the border crossing near El Paso is on of the unsafest there is to cross!!

June 14th - We will pick his mom and brother up in Phoenix and this is where the real trip begins.  Within the next three weeks, will have visited:
-Phoenix
-Flagstaff
-Grand Canyon
-Las Vegas
-maybe Death Valley
-Drive through Yosemite National Park
-Colfax, CA
-San Francisco
-Reno
-Lake Tahoe
-Napa Valley
-Twin Falls, Idaho
-Yellowstone National Park
-Mount Rushmore
-and whatever states we go through to home the quickest! 
-back to Tallahassee to pick up our cat...and then HOME!!

Like all trips, some adjustments had to be made. We don't have the time nor the money to do it all.  I am still very excited to see it all though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scribble Here