Sunday, May 27, 2012

To Pack or Not to Pack!

Okay, so it's time to start seriously thinking about packing up this vehicle for the trip and all of the things we should and shouldn't bring.  There are two things I am focused on right now because it requires some prep time.

Food/Ice Chest
iPad

Don't laugh, the iPad is extremely important!!

Food/Ice Chest
Dry food goods to take will be nuts, cookie, crackers, fruit roll-ups, beef jerky, and popcorn.

Ice Chest
In here we will pack things like bottled water, sandwich fixings, fruit, veggies, and cheese sticks.

We want to make sure we have plenty of healthy options for food and snack so we don't have to stop and spend money all the time.  Can you think of anything else we should include?

iPad
Not a lot of prep time really, I just need to go and get my iTunes gift cards so I can purchase movies to be watched on the trip.  Bordem in the desert doesn't sound appealing to me AT ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scribble Here